People buy life insurance policies with the intention of making sure their family members are not left in dire financial conditions after the death. But when an insurance company denies or delays a legitimate claim, the beneficiaries may be left without any financial means. An already emotionally difficult time is often compounded by financial difficulties and stress over dealing with denied life insurance claims. When a claim is not paid and a dispute arises, the beneficiary will also have to face the complexities and stress of negotiations and possibly litigation.
Has Your Claim Been Denied? We Can Help!
In times like this, it is beneficial to work with a top-rated life insurance attorney. If you are not sure if you can appeal your claim or if you can speed up your delayed life insurance claim, we offer a free case evaluation to see how we can help you. At our firm we handle the following denied life insurance claims:
- Denial for failure to pay premiums / Lapse
- Denial for failure to reinstate
- Denial for failure to provide complete information on application
- Denial for misrepresentation on the life insurance application
- Denial based on exclusion in the policy
- Denial based on alcohol use
- Denial based on drug use
- Denial based on prescription drug use
- Denial based on death caused by an accident
- Denial based on suicide of the insured
- Denial based on self-inflicted injury
- Denial based on presumption of death due to disappearance
- Denial based on death in a foreign country
- Denial for failure to provide insurability form
- Denial based on employer’s mistake
- Denial based on termination
- Denial based on change in employment status
- Denial based on conversion
Many clients whose claims were denied have questions whether the reason for denial is valid or legal. Life insurance law is very fact specific: every case seems to have a wrinkle that makes it different from a similar case. This is why it is important to contact an experienced life insurance attorney who will review the facts of your case and will give you clear legal advice. At our firm, our insurance lawyers can help you determine how to act when a claim is denied/delayed.
Our free case evaluation includes reviewing your case and explaining what your legal options are. We have the background necessary to create effective strategies both in and out of the courtroom. Contact our office immediately so we can assess your situation and help you get the full amount of your claim, which we almost always do.
No Legal Fees Unless We Win Your Case!
Our attorneys work on a contingent fee basis. It means that we do not charge legal fees unless we collect the life insurance proceeds for you. Only then will we charge a reasonable legal fee. We take pride in offering competitive contingent fee structures and will work with you to ensure you are comfortable with the fee. If your claim has been denied or delayed, call our life insurance lawyers for help. We have the experience you can trust.